Help and advice for supporting emotional health of students and parents.
ICHK Secondary Wellness Panel
Articles & Presentations
- Supporting Mental Health and Family Life during COVID-19 – Ashima Sharma, Educational Psychologist, ICHK Secondary
- Why self-compassion – not self-esteem – leads to success – David Robson, BBC Worklife
Use of Technology
How we harness the positive aspects of digital technology, whilst also striking a balance in its use.
Are Screens Eating Childhood?
- Can We Stop Software From Eating School? – Ross Parker, Director of Technology & Assessment, ICHK Secondary
- The Adolescent Brain: Why Executive Functioning in Teens Is a Challenge – Dr. Mireya Nadal-Vicens and Dr. Gene Beresin
- How Technology Is Changing the Way Children Think and Focus – Jim Taylor Ph.D.
- A Dark Consensus About Screens and Kids Begins to Emerge in Silicon Valley – Nellie Bowles