The bus company used by the school is required to fulfill all the requirements required by the Transport Department and Education Bureau. Copies of License Certificates from the Transport Department for each serviced school bus are submitted annually to the school. All drivers are fully qualified and experienced to their operate buses.
Under existing arrangements, nine routes are operated for ICHK Kindergarten and Primary. Our existing company will provide bus services until the end of the academic year in June 2021.
Maxim’s Transportation Co. Ltd will be taking over the provision of bus services in August 2021. Maxim’s Transportation Co. Ltd began providing school bus services in 1991. Maxim’s is an established school bus service company that mainly provides school bus transportation in the New Territories. Maxim’s Transportation previously worked with the school between 1991 to 2015.
ICHK Kindergarten and Primary Routes
- Bus 1 – Parcville, Yoho Town, Yoho Midtown, Grand Yoho, Park Yoho, Riva, Seasons Monarch, Full Silver Garden, Hang Ha Po
- Bus 2 – Fairview Park, Palm Springs, Scenic Height, Rolling Hills, Green Crest, The Vineyard, Ascot Park
- Bus 3 – Po Sum Pei Village, Tung Tze Shan Rd, Beverly Hills, Forest Hill, Shan Lan Villa, Casa Marina, Tycoon Place, Mont Vert, Serenity Park, Parc Versailles, Tai Po Garden
- Bus 4 – Classical Garden, Grand Palisades, JC Castle, Tai Po Market, Mayfair by the Sea, Providence Bay
- Bus 5 – Sai Sha Villas, Tam Wat Village, Tsam Chuk Wan, Double Cove Starview, Horizon Suites Hotel, Vista Paradiso, Park Belvedere, Villa Oceania
- Bus 6 – Ocean Pointe, Aqua Blue, Gold Coast, Aegean Coast, Grand Pacific Views, Europe Garden, Valais
- Bus 7 – Woodland Crest, Noble Hill, Green Code, Fanling Centre, Nam Wah Po, Tai Hang Tsuen
- Bus 8 – One Silver Sea, Heya Garden, The Pacifica, The Palazzo, The Grandville, Royal Ascot, Constellation Cove, Banyan Villa, Emerald Palace
- Bus 9 – Ngan Tsin Wai Rd, Festival City, The Great Hill, To Lo Wan Hill, City One, Ravana Garden, Belair Garden, Lucky Plaza, Tai Po Centre
Should you have any questions or further details about the service, the fees and the routes, please contact Maxim’s directly. (Details below)
ICHK Secondary Routes (2020-21)
- Route 1 – From Tuen Mun to ICHK
- Route 2 – From Yuen Long to ICHK
- Route 3 – From Kowloon Tong to ICHK
- Route 4 – From Sai Kung, Wu Kai Sha to ICHK
- Route 5 – From Shatin, Tai Wai to ICHK
- Route 6 – From Tsing Yi, Tsuen Wan to ICHK
- Route 7 – From Fo Tan, Tai Po Kau to ICHK
- Route 8 – From Lam Tsuen to ICHK
- Route 9 – From Tai Po, Hong Lok Yuen to ICHK
- Route 10 – From Tseung Kwan O, Shatin to ICHK
- Route 11 – From Tai Po, Tai Mei Tuk to ICHK
- Route 12 – From Yuen Long, Sheung Shui, Fanling to ICHK
- Route 13 – From West Kowloon to ICHK
- Route 14 – From Ting Kok Road, Tai Mei Tuk to ICHK
- Route 15 – From Tuen Mun, Nam Wah Po to ICHK
- Route 16 – From Kowloon, Ho Man Tin to ICHK
- Route 17 – From Ma On Shan, Pak Shek Kok to ICHK
- For further details and times for all bus routes please click here.
Should you have any questions or further details about the service, the fees and the routes, please contact Top Do Company directly. They will do their best to accommodate all students at the school who require transport. All arrangements are made directly with the Company and not with the school.
Phone: 9635 8063 (Becky) Email: email@example.com
Phone: 5546 7472 Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After-school activities at ICHK Secondary
ICHK Secondary has activities on Tuesdays, during Period 5. All students and bus will leave at 3.30pm as usual on these days.