The school bus provider Top Do Company runs nine routes for Hong Lok Yuen Students to and from school, serving areas that include the Chinese University, Tai Po, the Gold Coast, Ma On Shan, Sai Kung, Shatin and Kowloon.
The bus company is required to fulfill all the requirements required by the Transport Department and Education Bureau. Copies of License Certificates from the Transport Department for each serviced school bus are submitted annually to the school. Top Do Company ensures all drivers are fully qualified and experienced to their operate buses. A bus mother is present on each bus.
ICHK Hong Lok Yuen Routes
- Bus 1 – Yoho Town, Season Monarch, Lam Kam Road, Parc Versailles, Serenity Park
- Bus 2 – Fairview Park, Palm Springs, Rolling Hills, PH I Valais
- Bus 3 – Ting Kok Road, Beverly Hills, Forest Hill, Casa Marina, Tycoon Place
- Bus 4 – Deerhill Bay, Constellation Cove, Classical Gardens, The Parago, JC Castle, Mont Vert
- Bus 5 – Sai Kung, Ma On Shan,
- Bus 6 – Hong Kong Gold Coast, PH II Valais, Sheung Shui
- Bus 7 – Fanling, Fanling Centre, Dawning Views
- Bus 8 – Kowloon, Fo Tan, Science Park
ICHK Secondary Routes (2020-21)
- Route 1 – From Tuen Mun to ICHK
- Route 2 – From Yuen Long to ICHK
- Route 3 – From Kowloon Tong to ICHK
- Route 4 – From Sai Kung, Wu Kai Sha to ICHK
- Route 5 – From Shatin, Tai Wai to ICHK
- Route 6 – From Tsing Yi, Tsuen Wan to ICHK
- Route 7 – From Fo Tan, Tai Po Kau to ICHK
- Route 8 – From Lam Tsuen to ICHK
- Route 9 – From Tai Po, Hong Lok Yuen to ICHK
- Route 10 – From Tseung Kwan O, Shatin to ICHK
- Route 11 – From Tai Po, Tai Mei Tuk to ICHK
- Route 12 – From Yuen Long, Sheung Shui, Fanling to ICHK
- Route 13 – From West Kowloon to ICHK
- Route 14 – From Ting Kok Road, Tai Mei Tuk to ICHK
- Route 15 – From Tuen Mun, Nam Wah Po to ICHK
- Route 16 – From Kowloon, Ho Man Tin to ICHK
- Route 17 – From Ma On Shan, Pak Shek Kok to ICHK
- For further details and times for all bus routes please click here.
Should you have any questions or further details about the service, the fees and the routes, please contact Top Do Company directly. They will do their best to accommodate all students at the school who require transport. All arrangements are made directly with the Company and not with the school.
Phone: 93577124 Email: email@example.com
Phone: 5546 7472 Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After-school activities at ICHK Secondary
ICHK Secondary has activities on Tuesdays, during Period 5. All students and bus will leave at 3.30pm as usual on these days.