ICHK is a community of innovation, in which all teachers think of themselves as leaders of learning.
Through pooling and drawing on our strengths and expertise, we can create the conditions for a professional learning community, and meet the challenges of modelling learning and leading for our students. This requires commitment, collaboration and a common vision and purpose, shared throughout the school.
Our unique Personal and Professional Development model aims to build a world-class whole school team, which continues to grow and evolve for the benefit of the community. Professional Development opportunities are centred on positive education, and we aim to be recognised as a global centre-of-excellence for the way we develop our people.
ICHK is an exciting school for teachers as they are encouraged to seek opportunities and programmes to enhance the learning experience for all students.
If you’re looking for a dynamic environment, where students are at the heart of everything we do, please contact us.
To view available positions at each of our campuses, use the information below:
Executive Assistant (Primary)
- Provide secretarial support for Head of School and Deputy Head of School
- Provide secretarial support for Board of Governors
- Liaise with ICHK Secondary when necessary
- Coordinate extra-curricular activities
- Support the organisation and running of school events
- Support the operations of the administration team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to deal with issues of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Native (or near native) English
- Efficient level of ICT literacy (including MacOS and GSuite for Education)
- International school experience
Learning Assistant (Primary)
We are looking for a Learning Assistant to join our team. The main responsibilities for this role include:
- creating and sourcing resources based on teacher plans and direction
- leading small learning groups based on teacher plans and direction
- assisting students according to situation and need
- supervising students during eating and play times
- accompanying students on study trips
- maintaining a classroom environment
- native level (or near) English
- efficient level of ICT literacy
- excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent organisational skills
- international school experience
- PYP experience
- experience using MacOS and GSuite for Education